11873 E. Maplewood Ave
Englewood, CO 80111
Welcome home to 11873 E. Maplewood Ave!
11873 E. Maplewood Ave
Greenwood Village CO 80111
• This luxury townhome truly lives like a single family home!
• Rare lot backs to scenic creekside open space with pond and miles of trails.
• One of the largest lots in the neighborhood w/ backyard perfect for your pets, grilling, or entertaining.
• Massive unfinished yet functional basement ready to make your own!
• This former model home boasts tons of designer upgrades such as elegant built-in desks, bookshelves, and surround sound.
• Charming front porch enters to open-concept living room basked in natural light.
• Bright wood flooring and high ceilings continue throughout the main floor.
• Spacious kitchen has ample space on granite slab counters w/ matching backsplash and plenty of storage in the gorgeous oversized cherry cabinets.
• Extended counter tops leads into the dining area w/ scenic views out the large windows and convenient access to the back deck.
• Luxury office is perfect for work-from-home w/ a large built-in desk, regal shelving, wainscoted walls, crown molding, and built in surround sound.
• Main floor laundry room has plenty of space, built in sink, matching cherry cabinetry, and tile floors which doubles as mudroom leading into the finished 2 car garage.
• Upstairs is a large second living space w/ surround sound and designer board & batten wall
• Additional office area w/ incredible built-in desk and custom cabinetry.
• Each room upstairs has its own bathroom, overhead fan, large closet, and abundant space.
• Magnificent 5 piece master bathroom boasts oversized tub, custom tile work, separate granite vanities, glass enclosed shower, and large walk-in closet.
• Master bedroom has fabulous views of creekside open space.
• Newly painted deck w/ access to large fenced yard w/ grass and sprinklers.
• Fenced area wraps around for convenience and privacy.
• Back gate opens to serene creekside meadowlands w/ miles of trails, a lovely pond, and paths to the tennis courts, pool, and clubhouse.
• It's just steps away from Cherry Creek State Park. Cherry Creek Schools • Highly sought after neighborhood!
• HOA. Covers: Snow Removal, Trash, Clubhouse, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pond Seasonal, Pool, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s)
• Truly unbeatable location central to the DTC and just steps from Cherry Creek State Park. Highly sought after gated community in Cherry Creek School District.
Finished Square Feet: 2292
Total Square Feet: 3307
Parking: attached 2 car garage
Year Built: 2004
District: Cherry Creek 5
Elementary: Cottonwood Creek
High: Cherry Creek High School