1310 Corona St #6
Denver, CO 80218
Lovely kitchen boasts brand new LVT flooring, brand new SS appliances, granite counters, and more.
Cap Hill at it's finest! Exposed brick, gorgeous wood floors, original ornate fireplace, decorative glass windows.
Spacious living space on the main floor.
Charming back patio with professional landscaping. This is very hard to find in Cap Hill!
Back patio is low maintenance, but perfect for gardening, grilling, or relaxing.
Backyard is private and has its own water hose and lighting.
Gorgeous wood floors.
Oversized master has tons of space
Master has plenty of natural light
Oversized bed room
Huge walk-in closet! Unheard of in a 100+ year old home!
Double sinks in the bathroom
2nd bedroom has too closets
Basement with microwave and plenty of storage
Basement has ample storage space
Laundry conveniently located
Private gated parking area with mature trees. Very rare for Cap Hill!
Literally steps away from Thump Coffeeshop, Hugo's Craft Beer and Spirits, Wild Corgi Pub and many more awesome restaurants and nightlife.
2 blocks from the Fillmore Auditorium, Odgen Theatre, Argonauts, and all types of stores and acti
3 blocks from Cheesman Park
Walk to historical Cheesman Park and the Denver Botanic Gardens in less than 5 minutes.
Perfect for a dog owner, runner, or anyone who loves the outdoors.
1310 Corona St #6
Denver CO 80218
* Very rare renovated row home in the heart of Capitol Hill!
* Enjoy the best of both worlds as the timeless allure of this quintessential Cap Hill home meets the convenience of modern day amenities.
* Private gated parking lot with 2 reserved spots.
* Gorgeous kitchen with granite counters, backsplash, brand new stainless steel appliances, and brand new luxury vinyl flooring.
* Unparalleled Cap Hill charm with beautiful hardwood floors, original exposed brick, original ornate fireplace, and more.
* Brand new luxury carpeting with upgraded pad throughout upstairs.
* Spacious open concept floor plan with large windows and solar tubes.
* Private professionally landscaped back patio area, perfect for gardening, grilling, or dining outside. Extremely rare for the neighborhood.
* Oversized Master Bedroom with large walk-in closet, overhead fan, and tons of natural light.
* Central Air Conditioning and Forced air heating.
* In unit laundry conveniently located in the finished basement.
* Large bathroom with custom tile and double sinks.
* Low HOA. Covers: Sewer, Water, Snow Removal, Trash Removal, Insurance, Exterior maintenance w/ roof, common area maintenance, and more
* Unbeatable location steps from Thump coffee and other restaurants, bars, and nightlife. 2 blocks from Cheeseman park, and just 5 minutes from downtown!
Square Feet: 1409
Parking: 2 car off street parking (tandem)
Year Built: 1904
Elementary: Dora Moore
Lots of natural light
Full Baths: 1
Bedroom(s): 2 on upper level
Kitchen: Eat-In Kitchen, granite counters, brand new stainless steel appliances, brand new luxury vinyl tile flooring.
Appliances: Electric Oven, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
Flooring: Hardwood, LVT, Carpet
Cooling: Central A/C
Heating: Forced Air
Exterior / Lot Features:
Parking: 2 gated parking spaces
Yard: Professionally landscaped backyard patio with planters
Exterior Maintenance with Roof,
Exterior Maintenance w/ roof