9005 West Floyd Ave
Lakewood CO 80227
• This charming townhouse is perfect for Buyers looking to upgrade or make their homeownership dreams a reality!
• Featuring tons of updates and over 1000 finished sqft, this property is the perfect starter home and ideal for pet owners!
• Located in the heart of Lakewood in the desirable and well maintained San Francisco West community.
• Step inside and be greeted by the bright and flowing floor plan with newer vinyl flooring throughout main level.
• The spacious and inviting living room is basked in natural light from the large windows. Complete with a wood burning fireplace and floor-to-ceiling stone surround.
• Updated with tons of newer features including newly replaced windows throughout (2021) and as well as newer front entrance storm door (2021) ensuring energy efficiency and added security.
• Eat-in Kitchen offers newer stainless steel appliances (2021), ample counter space complete with bar seating, lots of natural light, and a separate dining room right off the kitchen.
• Rear entrance door provides easy access from the kitchen to the fenced back patio which is ideal for grilling.
• Private back patio is fenced and perfect for pet owners, barbecuing, or entertaining. The gate provides convenient access to large community green space which makes taking out your dog or garbage cans a breeze.
• Recently renovated primary bathroom adds a modern elegance to the home with custom subway tile, updated vanity, newer lighting and fixtures, and tile flooring.
• Spacious primary bedroom has dual closets, large newly replaced windows, overhead fan, and en-suite entrance to the fully updated primary bathroom.
• Stackable washer and drier is included and conveniently located on upper level along with linen closet.
• Second sizable bedroom located upstairs overlooks the community greenbelt.
• Two parking spaces included : 1 reserved parking space and a guest parking permit.
• Ideal location for walking or taking the dogs out as Jefferson Green Park is right across the street. Just a short walk away is the gorgeous Bear Creek Greenbelt and Nature Preserve featuring over 350 acres of open park space, walking trails, fishing ponds, and abundant wildlife viewing opportunities.
• Roof replaced in 2019.
• The community pool is just steps away from the townhouse. and there are tons of hiking/walking trials nearby. Easy access to Hampden and just a short drive to C-470.
• HOA has lower dues and includes pool, trash/recycling, water/sewer, snow removal, ground/structural maintenance, insurance.
Finished Square Feet: 1,036
Total Square Feet: 1,036
Parking: 1 dedicated spot, 1 guest permit
Year Built: 1981