1310 Corona St #8
Denver, CO 80218
Welcome home to historic 1310 Corona St #8!
3 blocks from Cheesman Park
Perfect for a dog owner, runner, or anyone who loves the outdoors.
Literally steps away from Thump Coffeeshop, Hugo's Craft Beer and Spirits, Wild Corgi Pub and many more awesome restaurants and nightlife.
2 blocks from the Fillmore Auditorium, Odgen Theatre, Argonauts, and all types of stores and acti
Walk to historical Cheesman Park and the Denver Botanic Gardens in less than 5 minutes.
1310 Corona St #8
Denver CO 80218
• Very rare completely renovated row home in the heart of Capitol Hill!
• Enjoy the best of both worlds as the timeless allure of this historic home meets the convenience of modern day amenities.
• A true at-home feeling in the heart of the city!
• Unparalleled Cap Hill charm with freshly re-finished original Douglas fir hardwood floors and gorgeous exposed brick wall.
• Spacious open concept floor plan with high ceilings, large windows, and solar tubes.
• Fresh paint throughout the entire home.
• Energy efficient top of the line Pella windows.
• Gorgeous kitchen with silestone counters, newer stainless steel appliances, tile flooring, pantry, and updated cabinets with tons of storage.
• Private landscaped back patio area, perfect for gardening, grilling, or dining outside which is extremely rare for the neighborhood.
• Private gated parking lot with 2 reserved spots one of which is directly outside the front door
• Brand new luxury carpeting with upgraded pad on the stairs
• Brand new hot water heater
• Central A/C and forced air heat integrated with Nest smart thermostat
• Oversized Master Bedroom with large walk-in closet, overhead fan, and tons of natural light.
• Partially finished functional basement is a lovely extra space perfect for a game room, office, or man cave
• In unit laundry conveniently located in the basement with newer washer/dryer included
• Completely remodeled upstairs bathroom with marble countertop, custom tile shower, LVT flooring, upgraded brushed nickel fixtures, and overhead fan
• Low HOA. Covers: Sewer, Water, Snow Removal, Trash Removal, Insurance, Exterior maintenance w/ roof, common area maintenance, and more
• Truly unbeatable location steps from Thump coffee and other restaurants, bars, and nightlife. 2 blocks from Cheeseman park, and just 5 minutes from downtown!
Square Feet: 1409
Parking: 2 car off street parking (tandem)
Year Built: 1904
Elementary: Dora Moore
Lots of natural light
Full Baths: 1
Bedroom(s): 2 on upper level
Kitchen: Eat-In Kitchen, granite counters, brand new stainless steel appliances, brand new luxury vinyl tile flooring.
Appliances: Electric Oven, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
Flooring: Hardwood, LVT, Carpet
Cooling: Central A/C
Heating: Forced Air
Exterior / Lot Features:
Parking: 2 gated parking spaces
Yard: Professionally landscaped backyard patio with planters
Exterior Maintenance with Roof,
Exterior Maintenance w/ roof