3519 S. Holly St
Denver, CO 80237
Huge Price Reduction!
Welcome home to 3519 S Holly St!
Main floor laundry room (rare for the neighborhood) doubles as a sunroom/greenhouse with south facing floor to ceiling windows.
Second Dining room is perfect for a breakfast nook to overlook the verdant back yard.
Large and spacious primary bedroom (about 288 sqft), very rare for the neighborhood and era!
Complete with bay windows and en suite bathroom.
An extremely spacious Primary Suite, perfect for sleeping and an additional office, work-out area, or whatever your heart desires.
Huge primary bedroom has additional dressing/sitting area that doubles as a perfect office or nursery.
Oversized closet is very hard to find in mid century homes in the area.
Newly remodeled ensuite bathroom with solid surface counters, newer vanity, tile, and fixtures.
2nd Main floor bedroom doubles as the ideal office for work from home.
Main floor full bathroom.
Additional living room in large finished basment. With all new windows (3 egress) new waterproof vinyl flooring, and newer paint.
Sunlight illuminates the basement from the brand new egress window.
Basement bedroom with egress window.
2nd basement bedroom with new egress window.
Non conforming 3rd basement bedroom, large with built in storage and desk.
Full bathroom in basement with newer vinyl floors
The backyard functions as an additional living space thanks to the massive covered patio that stays cool even on hot summer days.
Enter the backyard from either the laundry room or large glass doors in the dining room.
Large lot professionally landscaped with beautiful (yet low maintenance) perennial gardens.
Ample space for entertaining or simply enjoying the large landscaped lot.
Sprinkler system keeps the perennials gardens beautiful and low maintenance.
Utility fence perfect for storage.
Utility fence and parking space on brick.
Incredibly private lot encapsulated by 10' privacy fences and mature trees.
3519 S Holly St
Denver, CO 80237
• Don't miss this Southmoore park charmer, close to everything!
• Mid Century Modern home with rare floorplan
• Includes large primary suite, main level laundry room, and flowing layout
• Hard to find for the neighborhood and era!
• It boasts a massive primary bedroom (About 288sqft) w/ dressing/office area, oversized closet, and bay windows
• En suite bathroom w/ newer solid-surface counters, vanity, tile, and fixtures.
• Tons of curb appeal w/ professional landscaping and beautiful perennial gardens in front and back
• Minimal care required w/ drip system and sprinklers.
• Brand new trex front porch is gated and fenced, perfect for dogs and sunny days
• Large living room bathed in natural light through the brand new tempered glass oversized picture windows (high efficiency smart sun by Anderson)
• Home has a wonderful flow, living room hardwood flooring leads into another expansive room ideal for formal dining or second living room
• Glass doors open to backyard
• Second dining room perfect for breakfast table and even additional workspace
• The Kitchen is more open than many galley style kitchens of the era, boasts tons of counter space, gas range, and storage galore in the ample cabinetry
• Brand new skylight and window provides wonderful ambiance
• Rare main level laundry room doubles as sunroom w south-facing floor-to-ceiling windows and backyard access
• The covered backyard patio is massive and truly an additional living space that stays cool even on hot summer days
• Picturesque views to the verdant backyard, landscaped throughout the large lot
• Secluded from neighbors by mature blue spruce and ginkgo trees and large 10' privacy fences.
• Brand new 345 gal Jacuzzi installed in 2021
• Finished basement is a living space of it's own w/ 3 bedrooms (1 non conforming) large living room, and full bathroom.
• All new windows in basement (3 egress) and new vinyl flooring.
• Garage is finished with storage and wired for electric vehicle charging.
• New water heater
• New Electric Box and Electrical
Finished Square Feet: 2687
Total Square Feet: 2890
Parking: attached 2 car garage with hookup for EV charger.